Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eating Too Much


I decided to go out to eat last night at one of the best pizza places in town, Nu Yalk Pizza. This place, on the corner of Kietzke and Moana Lanes, serves their best New York style pizza with a choice of your toppings like Italian sausage, meatballs, pepperoni, garlic, mushrooms, peppers, and salami. The super thin style crust gives it the ultimate flavor of what a pizza should really taste like. As I ordered 2 slices of pizza, I enjoyed every minute of folding that pizza in half, like a sandwich, and eating it New York style with the grease dripping into my mouth. After eating the two slices of pizza, I could not figure out why I was still hungry. I mean, have you seen these slices? They are huge! About 2 slices would equal a whole small order of Dominos. After contemplating, I ordered my third slice, which was plain cheese, and ate every last bite of it. I really do not eat like this, but I was sure on a roll last night. Yesterday, I did eat cereal for breakfast and had a little corn beef and cabbage for lunch. I don't know what really got into me eating three slices of Nu Yalk pizza, but it sure was worth it and good. Nu Yalk Pizza also serves other Italian dishes such as spaghetti, lasagne, sandwiches and more! Check the menu out above.

1 comment:

The Goat's Friend said...

Never been there, but I've noticed it -- a gaudy presence, and I suspected that it was a classic Reno dive sort of spot: Lots of traffic (!!) and a lot of cars zooming out; maybe my perfect time to go would be Hot August Nights ... but the q. is, do they serve BEER with the Pizza?